Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quotes 191 to 200

191. When you love, never stick to what your heart feels. Sometimes using your brain is a necessity. Next, never use your eyes to cry for the person who fooled you. Instead use it to search for the right one. Don’t be scared of breaking up. Keeping a relationship with a selfish partner is scarier. Love the one who will fight for you and bravely face each and every consequence. Love the one who will accept you and love you more despite great mistakes you did. Love the one who holds on. Someone who would never let the feelings be gone. Love is a gift and not an obligation.

192. We don’t need to find love nor love to find us because it is already within ourselves. It just needs to be awakened by someone who’s willing to take your hand and walk with you on your never ending journey.

193. There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn’t expect you to understand that or even believe it but trust me there is some love that don’t go away and maybe that makes them crazy. But we should all be lucky to end up with somebody who has a little of that insanity. Somebody who will never let go somebody who will cherish you forever.

194. Don’t be afraid to put your trust to someone who will love you completely. Coz not all fears are right and love doesn’t always end in pain. Who knows? The one you’ve been waiting for has always been with you.

195. I’ll never hate you for not loving me. I’ll never hate seeing you with the one you love coz I know you’re happy. But I hate you most when you’re making me fall even more. When I’m dying, trying to let go.

196. Never waste an opportunity to say, “I love you,” to someone you really love, coz it’s not easy to find a person who has the magic to make you fall in love.

197. Never worry about how to tell someone you love them, just go ahead and say it. The word ‘I love you’ could never come out wrong. The only wrong way to say it would be, not saying it at all.

198. Never love too deep. Coz someday, it’s like you planted a tree where its roots are to hard to be pulled. Thus, it’s very painful to cut off.

199. I was told not to hurt the heart of whom I love so much. But when I was so busy taking care of that heart. I never noticed, my own was slowly dying.

200. The rain reminds me of him. How cold he is, how gloomy he made me feel. How much tears I shed because of him. How much damage he caused and how stupid I am for still wanting the rain.

No comments: