Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quotes 181 to 190

181. People may come and go but it doesn’t mean you lost that one. No one loses anyone because no one owns anyone. That’s the true essence of love, “having the most important thing in the world without owning it.”

182. Science answers questions in life. Like why the sky is blue, how artifacts reveal history, venoms for cure. I have one question though, why can’t gravity make someone fall for me?

183. The human philosophy, “why do we always reject those who love us and love someone who doesn’t love us in the first place?” Answer: “UNCONSCIOUSLY, we enjoy being hurt.”

184. Valuing someone is not merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy life, we remember them. I just did!

185. There are five things a person needs to be happy, some work, some food, some friends, some fun, and someone.

186. You know why I love the moon more than the sun? Because the moon is to night as the sun is to day. The night is to dreams as the day is to reality. And dreams are much better than reality.

187. You’re this little thing in this big world that can be the only one to hurt me so much. Though how dangerous you are, I still want you to keep next to me. Because you’re this little thing in this big world that I can’t live without.

188. Sometimes in love, you have to sacrifice to get hurt. Take all the pains and sufferings. At the end, don’t think how painful you’ve given through but rather focus on the love you have given for that special person.

189. Its hard to go or to live while loving someone secretly. It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else, but the most painful thing about hidden love? It never fades away easily.

190. I wish I’m an angel flying around you, but you won’t know I exist and you won’t know that I care. Though it may seem that way and you don’t have a clue, it’s okay because I just want to be a silent part of you.

No comments: