Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quotes 171 to 180

171. True love covers the eyes to see no wrong. True love darkens reason to consider every situation. True love loves more when it hurts much. True love is still true even to the point of letting go.

172. Sometimes you wonder how people can become so insensitive, you show how much they mean to you and yet nothing happens. And how insensitive can we get too. We still love them even if we knew.

173. You really can’t deny when you’re in love, no matter what you do. Even if you try not to be affected, you just can’t! It just shows that your heart can’t deny. And love can never lie.

174. We may have loved the wrong person. We may have cried for the wrong reasons. But no matter how things go wrong, 1 thing is sure. Mistakes help us find things that are really meant for us.

175. To girls, from God. “No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has my heart and loves Me even more than he will ask for you. For I won’t give you unless he asks you from Me. He’s asleep; don’t wake him. He’s busy for me, my kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You are my princess, my daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand, for I am your Father, the King of Kings. You, my princess, are worth loving for.”

176. Sometimes I ask myself, “is love a multiple choice test or is it true or false?” out of nowhere , a voice answered, “sorry to tell you this but, love is a thousand word essay.”

177. We always wish for someone perfect. But love isn’t about finding the perfect person. It’s about realizing that an imperfect person can make your life perfect.

178. Sometimes loving could be so painful and difficult, but its amazing to know that no matter how hard it is, loving is the simplest reason why you always find yourself smiling.

179. The best thing about loving and getting hurt is that you get to know what true love is. For as gold is tested in fire and so will love be perfected in pain.

180. When you fall from a deadly cliff, you’ll die. When you fall from a high building, you’ll die. But when you fall for someone who doesn’t love you at all, you’ll be alive but it feels like dying.

No comments: