Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quotes 161 to 170

161. There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person, you’d do anything and not think twice about it. But when asked why, you have no answer. You’ll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do. But you’ll never find out. And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts; you’ll love this person without regret, for the rest of your life.

162. When a hearts is true, there’s no need for words cause even in silence, love can be heard. Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it’s the heart that decides who stays inside.

163. Take time to listen to your heart. Sometimes you need not to ask yourself who you really love most. But ask yourself who really makes you happy and who makes you feel loved.

164. When you want someone who can never be yours, it only gives you pain. That’s why, be careful in loving someone, ‘cause I don’t want you to feel the pain I felt when I so much loved someone whom I thought was mine.
605. Telling someone we appreciate them is something we often put aside. And soon we realize that we lose our chance and regret. So before I lose my chance, I want you to know that I appreciate you.

165. Something to think about: “in life you’re given certain chances, you have to make certain choices. A choice that may change your life, if given a chance, would you rather be, wrong but happy? Or right but sad?

166. Remember that we can only move on if we accept the things that we don’t want to happen. Learn the things we don’t want to know and let go of the memories that we can’t live without.

167. What if you meet the one you’ve been waiting for a long time? He smiles and comes to you then he holds your hand and put it to his cheek and softly says, “my life will end tomorrow, I’m glad I met you.”

168. You really can’t deny when you’re in love. No matter what you do, even if you try not to be affected, you just can’t! It just shows that your heart can’t deny and love can never lie.

169. Why did God put us in the same road? Are we there just to see or just to know? Some say, “I’m lucky to have someone like you.” I laughed and said, “Lucky? Nah! I’m actually blessed!”

170. People give up on love sometimes. That’s why God made the earth round so that if two people who are meant to be would decide to walk different paths, still, at one point of the world, the ends of their roads will meet.

No comments: