Monday, January 5, 2009

Quotes 201 to 210

201. Love? It’s complicated, but I’ll tell you this. The minute you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there.

202. A love that was never given a chance is like a ghost that will haunt you forever even when you’re with somebody else. It will always find its way through you and will leave you with endless thoughts of what could’ve been.

203. Falling in love is like standing in a diving board waiting to jump. Whether you live or die depends upon 1 fact. Is there water in the pool or is your mind just telling you there is water because your eyes are closed?

204. You came into my life through a door. Many have slammed it on their way out. Feel free to stay but if the time comes that you would have to leave, please close it gently. I might get hurt.

205. You’re dreaming if you love a guy who’s out of reach. You’re fooling if you love a guy whose love is not yours. But you’re hurting if you love a guy who’s in your reach but then seeing him loving someone that’s not you.

206. I need and want a man who can face everybody and proudly shout how much he loves me. I don’t need a guy who’s only there when I ask him to be. I don’t need a boy who can never show how much he cares for me. If he can’t stand up for what he feels, how can he stand up for me?

207. There’s always pain and disappointments when falling in love. But continue sharing your love coz the more you love, the more you’ll get to know yourself. Coz every person you love becomes your reflection.

208. No matter how bad we think the future may be, it always seems to work out just fine. Life is made of special moments. We simply have to love the journey, not the destination.

209. I’m gonna write on all the stones “I miss you.” And throw it anywhere I want to. All I’ll wish is that one falls on your head so that you will feel how much it hurts missing someone like you.

210. Everybody in this world is scared, and sometimes it takes two scared persons to do one brave thing: to fall in love.

No comments: