Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quotes 81 to 90

81. Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

82.
The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'

83. "the saddest thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end, that he was never formed to be and you just have to let go"

84. I loved you once.. you loved me not. I loved you twice but I forgot, you never loved me.. you never will. But even so I love you still.

85. We've gone our own way.. our lives grew apart. And we've made a life without each other. But despite of how far apart we grew.. to me there still is no other.

86. Remember me and bear in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So don't go changing old for new.

87. Between the miles & between the years.. it's inevitable but its true.. that seasons may change & people may change.. but my heart always belonged to you.

88. Love can be bad, it can treat you like dirt. There's always a risk of you getting hurt. Love is restless.. & love is a flirt. Love has places to go and people to hurt.

89. It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

90. I miss you when you're far away. I think about you every night & day. Even if we cant b together.. I will miss you now.. and forever.

No comments: