Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quotes 91 to 100

91. What love I built with loving words I quickly tore apart Like daggers they have pierced your soul and hurt your loving heart. In anger I lashed out at you It wasn't my intent What others say, and what they do Has caused this awful bent

92. They say time heals, I hope it's true My fondest wish to be That you'll one day forgive my words And go on loving me.

93. I loved you once.. you loved me not. I loved you twice but I forgot, you never loved me.. you never will. But even so I love you still.

94. We've gone our own way.. our lives grew apart. And we've made a life without each other. But despite of how far apart we grew.. to me there still is no other.

95. Remember me and bear in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So don't go changing old for new.

96. Between the miles & between the years.. it's inevitable but its true.. that seasons may change & people may change.. but my heart always belonged to you.

97. I know you think that you broke my heart but I knew your game right from the start I saw your game and played it too.. so look here playa, the jokes on you!

98. Love can be bad, it can treat you like dirt. There's always a risk of you getting hurt. Love is restless.. & love is a flirt. Love has places to go and people to hurt.

99. Love will fly if held too lightly. Love will die if held too tightly. How should I hold you.. How do I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go..

100. On a silent night when friends are few I close my eyes and think of you. A silent night... a silent tear... A silent wish that you were here.

No comments: