Friday, December 12, 2008

Quotes 71 to 80

71. u are my first love, who I hold so tight. I hope you never leave me, I could never bear such a fight. u are the one I cherish and hold, the one that whispers in my ear. I give myself hope, only when you are here. coz darlin' your my lyf!

72. Life is full of uncertainties... we'll never know when our time on earth is up 'till it's over... so.. take many pics, laugh much... take time to look up at d stars sing loudly, feel d cold wind...smile a lot.. and love like u've never been hurt... coz every 60 secs. you spend is a minute of hapiness you'll never get back...

73. He says, i love you more.
i say, i love you best.
cus haven't you ever learned, that quality's better than quantity? =P

..you think true love is based upon thoughts, but really true love is everything you ever dreamed of.

74. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up a whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' or 'how very perceptive' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-

apart pain. Nothing should be able to do that. Especially not love. I hate love.

75. 15 Ways 2 keep rElatioNshiPs Working...

1. LoVe eAch oTher..
2. Don'T liE...
3. Keep CoMmunic8ioN open..
4. Stay sWeet...
5. wHen you get Hurt jusT 4gve&4get...
6. neVer Talk about BreakUps!..
7. NeVr say itS ok evn If itS not...
8. 4get about "PRIDE"
9. If yoU saY sori Mean it..
10. Dnt Compare ur past to your presenT..
11. dnt Talk about Ur s2pid x's..
12. Gve and Take proCes..
13. Be aware oF his/her feelings..
14. Wen you hAd fyt dnt let The dAy pAss..
15. Dnt be the Perfect one, BE THE RIGHT ONE!..

76. Think about it, there must be higher love. Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above Without it, life is a wasted time Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.

77. U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight. those words run thru my head day & nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

78. Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurt your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing.

79. A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

80. wen changes come to us we tend to 4get few things, but even if i've got so many changes in my life now.. No changes can…

No comments: