Monday, December 29, 2008

Quotes 131 to 140

131. I always fall for that one guy who is so out of reach but close enough to make it hurt.

132. Nurses are not supermen. They read patient’s chart not their minds. They also have their own insecurities, problems and difficulties in life. They possess strength yet they are vulnerable. They know how to get hurt. So in case your expectations to them become a little too high, think again. Remember what the song “Superman” says, “even heroes have the right to bleed.”

133. Life has great options. But we don’t always have to pick what seems to be the best. Sometimes the best and the perfect are not always what makes as happy.

134. Love isn’t always a fairytale.
1. There are people who give so much love to those who don’t love them back.
2. There are some who feel so loved and find out in the end that they were fooled.
3. There are some who is into mutual love but can’t call their partner as their own because someone already holds the title.
4. There are some who give so much love but the other won’t believe because s/he always considers your past.
5. There are some who receive so much love but can’t seem to move on from previous relationship.
6. Others just want to play the game and choose their playmate.
Now, which story is yours?

135. In my life, I never tried to impress people for them to lime me, because if I do I will have to keep that image for the rest of my life and it is hard to pretend to be somebody else. I may not be that close to perfection unlike other people. But who cares? It is not them whom I live my life for anyway. What matters is that I know myself and I know how I look like inside.

136. Don’t let someone miss you so much because you might never know how you are giving them reasons to forget you.

137. Men are like stars. There are millions of them but only one can make your dreams come true.

138. No matter how we try to be matured, we will always be a kid when we all got hurt and cry.

139. Some true things:
“You can always get the trust of a man but not his loyalty.”
“And you can always expect a woman’s loyalty but believe me, not her trust.”

140. Stand for every love that you got for him. There are too many souls out there; searching for that thing that you have right now.

No comments: