Monday, December 22, 2008

Quotes 121 to 130

121. Just when I think I’m getting my footing back. When I think I can walk away, he says something to pull me back in. into this world where he is the sunrise. The sunset. A world he doesn’t know but he is the center of. A world that I would forget if I only knew how.

122. The greatest gift you can give to someone is time because it is like giving a portion of your life that you can never get back.

123. Moving on is not about never looking back. It is taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you’ve grown since then

124. I drink. I fight. I flirt. That’s how people see me. They can’t do anything about it. What they don’t know is that I only drink with people I know will take care of me when I get drunk. I fight when there’s something to fight for especially for my love one’s sake. And I only flirt with the one I know who only flirts with me and no one else.

125. Be with someone who knows your worth. You don’t need too many people to be happy just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.

126. There is nothing wrong in showing your love for someone. Let it flow in a right way. Don’t expect, just make them feel loved by you.

127. We all want things to change but once they do, we wonder why things can’t go back to the way they were.

128. The fact that you can’t kiss your elbow is enough to make you realize that some things seem to be so close yet they are bound to be beyond your reach.

129. It is fun being a strong person. You feel invincible like you can face anything that comes your way but you know what sucks being one? It is when people know that you are strong and they think that it’s okay to hurt you.

130. Don’t you feel mad whenever your sweet dreams are ruined by waking up? I guess that is how life tells us, to wake up from fake beliefs and move on to save is from hurting ourselves.

No comments: