Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quotes 141 to 150

141. You bite your lip; you keep pretending that you're made of stone. You never let it show, but darling, everybody knows.

142. Here's a toast; to the good days, the better friends. The ones that you just can't live without. The people that have taught you how to party, how to live, how to have a good time just sitting around. Here is to the people that, no matter how bad things seem, are going to be there for you to lean back on and catch you if you fall.

143. She's just an average teenage girl who listens to her Ipod too much her friends can be her angels while her family can be her enemies. She laughs a lot & smiles through it all even though she fakes it; she's still going to take it.

144. They say we haven't been through half as much as they have. Sure, they watched in horror as they heard the news of Kennedy being shot, and went through the Vietnam War. They went through Raids, the Kent State Mystery, but we've been through Columbine and saw the Twin Towers fall. We've been through Virginia Tech, and had to fight alcoholism, and battle eating disorders. We fight a different kind of war, one with ourselves & never being good enough. We've seen bulimia and anorexia. They thought we haven't been through much, but we've been through just as much, and maybe more.

145. Never wake up before ten; never go to bed before three. Normal hours are for normal people. You never want to be normal. How boring? I'm yawning.
- PARIS HILTON

146. He was the first guy I was nervous to call. He was the first guy I ever went on a date with. The first guy I truly held hands with. The first guy I would stay on the phone for hours. He was my first true boyfriend. He was my first, second & third kisses. He was my first everything. And let's face it, he still is.

147. You want more money? People are in poverty. You want a boyfriend? Someone doesn't even have parents. You're hungry? A child is starving. You want to go to the mall? Someone is looking for anything that they can wear just to stay warm. You're chilly? Others are frozen. You want those shoes in another color? Others don't even have one pair. You hate school? Others would love to go to school for one day.
You just want to die? Most people want to live.
Don't waste your time on things that you think you want, because there is always someone out there who needs it much more than you could ever possibly know.

148. When it comes to teenage love; these are the years. When else is he gonna leave flowers on your porch? Or sit on the trampoline and count the stars with you? Don’t waste the bittersweet taste of his lips, because you're only young once. Young love is the best kind. The most fun, most precious. These are the years people who say teens are too young to love, they don't understand. Teenage love is the best, the most romantic. These are the years. Don’t let them pass you by.

149. Seeing you today made me realize just how far apart we've got. I hesitated too long to say hello, even though I should have. I wanted to see how you were doing, but we're strangers now. You don't even know me anymore, and maybe you don't want to.

150. Seeing you today made me realize just how far apart we've got. I hesitated too long to say hello, even though I should have. I wanted to see how you were doing, but we're strangers now. You don't even know me anymore, and maybe you don't want to.

No comments: