Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quotes 41 to 50

41. I wish normal people have a heart that vampires do. Once they fall in love, they never fall out of love.

42. Live life like Mr. Bean. He's alone, he has no family but despite of that he has the heart to make others happy and never live his teddy which defines his value as a true friend.

43. If Cinderella's glass slippers perfectly fit, why did it fall off along the way? Maybe it speaks about one important lesson: "Not everything that perfectly fits, fits forever.

44. Want something romantic? Try this: Stretch your hands wide open. Breathe in, breathe out and shout, "I love you Lord! Payakap naman!

45. When you're committed its okay to go out to have fun with friends, to party all night or meet new acquaintances, Remember cayote ugly? "Always look available never be available."

46. Perhaps, I'm not like others who have much in life. I'm just a person who doesnt have to show, but im glad for what I am coz eventhought im less, im more than happy enough knowing you.

47. I wanna be an angel flying around you even if you don't know that i exist, and you know that I care, though it seems that way, its okay. I'm happy being the silent part of you.

48. If we are really in love, we hardly find reasons to justify our feelings. We asre dumbfounded as realiztion begins to strike our minds. Love was never like "I prefer my woman to be like this", "I prefer my man to be like that". Preferences can change. You would just find yourself caring for that person, no matter who he is or what she was before. It is hard to explain but it is tru that when it comes to love there are no boundaries, no

49. "Second place means "first loser"

50. If you wanna end up with the right person you've got to make it happen the best people are always taken so if you don't steal them, you won't have them.

No comments: