Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quotes 31 to 40

31. One thing we've got to learn is that no person is better than the other. Some are blessed with knowledge, some with beauty, some with great wealth, some with strength and some with a unique gift from God that they have yet to find. The essence of being is not your rank or "greatness" but being who God made you to be - radiantly beautiful inside!

32. Nothing starts easy,. Everything begins at some level of difficulty. Even waking up requires certain efforts. But one thing beautiful about life is the fact that what is most difficult is also the most rewarding and the most satisfying. Enjoy more gods blessings.

33. Its just something that happens as we age up. We realize its not important to have many friends at all. What's important is to have real ones.

34. Why do we miss a person? It's either we realize that we never treasured the moments when they were always there and left us wishing we could turn back time or we were too happy with them, we enjoyed every single moment that we became so used to the idea of having them around but when we finally walk SEPARATE LIVES we realize that a moment spent without them is like dying stars which are slowly leaving the sky EMPTY.

35. Few reasons why a lot of girls love Edward Anthony Masen Cullen: A normal guys would say "I love you baby!", Edward would say "You are my life now". As you leave the house, A normal guy would say: "Bye, See yah!", Edward would say: Hurry back to me!" While you've gone far away, a normal guys would say, "I miss you", Edward would say, "It's like you've taken half myself with you. If you die, would find another, Edward would kill himself cause life without you is not worth living.

36. If its not yours it will never be yours no matter how much you are obsessed with it. But if in case, just in case its for you, it will always be no matter how you ignore it.

37. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to be with you.

38. If everything would change and everything would fade still I wouldn't break the bond we have made. If you forget me there's nothing I can do but one thing's for sure, I'll still be here for you.

39. I was a little gloomy and my mom noticed, she asked if I have a wound that she may heal. I touched my chest and said: There's no blood comin out, but why does it hurt here?

40. Wouldn't it sweet if you're lying in your bed with your loved one holding your hand, touching your hair while sayin "just go to sleep, don't worry, coz I'll still love you tomorrow."

No comments: