Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quotes 11 to 20

11. Girl: I heard you were great at algebra?
Boy: well, sort of. Why?
Girl: can you please substitute my X?

12. I often neglect to tell my friends how important they are and how much there presence make a difference. So now, I'd like you to know how much sweeter my life is simple because you're part of it.

13. Things are changing and so are we. We may not get to see each other often like before, be sure to call on me when you feel alone coz people change but I won't.

14. We used to think that life is a fairytale, full of magic, exciting, vivid! but that was a long time ago. Now we knowthat there's more to life than just "happily ever after". We've learned that we get wiser each day and no fairy can lead us to a happy ending. We decide, we struggle and somehow we begin to understand that we have the power to make each day better that yesterday.

15. Women nowadays still dream of a perfect fairytale ending, but what they want is not a knight on a white horse, not a big white castle with a prince but the vampire with a shiny silver Volvo.
-Edward Cullen, Twilight

16. A simple quote: If life is hard to stand, KNEEL, call on God. He is always there to comfort you.

17. 7 Rules to be happy:
1. never hate
2. don't worry
3. live simple
4. expect a little
5. give a lot
6. always smile
7. have Christ in your heart

18. I once asked my mirror why when I think of the person I love, I cry. It told me: "When dreams won't fit our eyes, they fall and become tears.

19. When you love, just be honest!Remember that it is better to tell the truth to make someone cry than to tell a lie to make someone smile.

20. You wanna know what's cute? It's when you're mad, then you accidentally glanced at someone, that someone smiles at you and suddenly, YOU JUST FELT FINE.

No comments: