Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quotes 231 to 240

231. Technically, I’m single. Emotionally, I’m completely taken because in my heart, I’ll always be his woman even if he doesn’t know it at all.

232. I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now.
- Bruce Almighty

233. Cute guys are amazing. Not the super sexy guys, who are too shallow, even for themselves but the ones who are sort of clumsy and dorky at times and who are always sort of sweet. They are the ones worth keeping.

234. We get bigger, we get taller, and we get older. But, for the most part, we're still a bunch of kids, running around the playground, trying desperately to fit in.
- Grey's Anatomy

235. Although we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they’re rather stupid
- Mary Poppins

236. No girl should ever forget: that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
- Marilyn Monroe

237. Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be there when things really suck.

238. Did you know she has 7 laughs? One when something really makes her laugh. One when she’s making plans. One when she is laughing out of politeness. One when she is uncomfortable. One when she is making fun of herself. One when she’s having fun with her friends. And one, when she is thinking about you.
- Win a date with Tad Hamilton

239. Newsflash: Everyone's scared. That's no reason to run away.
- The Perfect Man

240. I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, what I’ve done. Of who I am. But most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room, and never feeling the rest of my life, the way I feel when I’m with you.
- Dirty Dancing

No comments: